Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Domino's Pizza Templestowe/Doncaster East

The other day I decided to try the new Domino’s Pizza store next to the Pines in Doncaster East. I received a leaflet and noticed they call this Domino’s Templestowe even though it really isn’t in Templestowe.

I found the staff to be friendly and the service efficient. The pizzas are Domino’s usual standard although I did feel the slices looked a bit small compared to other medium sized pizzas I’ve had.

The family doesn’t get terribly excited over pizza but I’m OK with pizza. I purchased a super supreme and a capriciosa. Both to me were quite good. As an IT person we have a reputation for pizza so that makes sense.

Kelvin Eldridge
www.OnlineConnections.com.au
Call 0415 910 703 if you need assistance with your computer or mobile device.

No comments: