Thursday, July 28, 2011

Templestowe District Medical Centre (Templestowe Doctor)

I decided to search for my local doctor using the internet and to my surprise I found the practice didn’t have a web site.

My doctor is at Templestowe District Medical Centre is located at 40 Anderson Street, Templestowe, near the Templestowe Village shops. The contact number is 9846 4000.

One of the problems when businesses don’t have a web presence is you end up getting their details in a whole range of online directories. Many of these directories seem to have picked up the contact details from some list and you can never be quite certain if the details are up to date. I’ve found by having a web presence the business is often listed first so the business gets to represent itself in the way it wants, rather than some directory which has been set up primarily to generate income from Google advertising.

All it takes is a single web page with summary information including contact details and the internet is a great way for customers to find the business they use.

For example how many times have you gone to fill out a form which asks for the doctor’s name and you can’t remember and have to list the practice name. I know I certainly have. If I had to list my doctor’s last name I honestly wouldn’t know. That’s where a simple web page with a list of the doctors would help.

 

Kelvin Eldridge

www.JustLocal.com.au/3106

www.OnlineConnections.com.au

No comments: