Saturday, November 7, 2009

Changed road conditions at Templestowe Village roundabout (Cnr Anderson and James Streets)

Recently I was talking to a local resident and I mentioned how I thought the black bitumen next to the path at the Templestowe Village roundabout (on the corner of Anderson and James Street) was a bit of an eyesore. Their response alerted me to something I hadn't realised.




On the north-east side of the roundabout three new parking spaces have been created. The person said when they came around the corner (similar to the burgundy car in the picture) they were shocked to find a car pulling out (which had been parked where the white ute is parked).

I didn't realise this section of parking had changed and I'm glad my comment ending up informing me of the change. Do be careful with the changed road conditions at the roundabout. A small lapse in concentration could lead to a costly rear end bingle.

- Kelvin Eldridge

No comments: