Friday, May 6, 2011

Templestowe Village rear area footpath reconstruction



I've noticed they appear to be rebuilding the footpath and some of the retaining wall at the rear of Templestowe Village shops. Parking in the area has been reduced and there may be minor inconvenience with access.

The retaining wall I had felt was poorly designed at the top end of the car park as it was too high, making it difficult to get out the car and too easy to damage the car door. I'm not certain as to the value of these works as the rear area of the shops is largely an access area and the existing paths seemed fine to me.

You may wish to adjust your parking whilst the works are in progress. I did notice a number of people parking in front of IGA that were obviously going to other businesses, so grocery shopping parking may be more limited for a while.

Kelvin Eldridge
http://www.onlineconnections.com.au/

No comments: