Friday, April 9, 2010

IT: Australian Price For iPad and Apple Previews iPhone OS 4

Apple iPhones are now very popular in Australia and I suspect the iPad will also get a good following.

As a number of people I know are interested in the iPad, I decided to do a rough calculation and provide a guesstimate as to how much the iPads will sell for in Australia. The article Australian Price For iPad provides my analysis.

Today Apple also provided some details on their new iPhone OS 4 operating system and I'm happy to say it should improve of experience with the iPhone. In the article Apple Previews iPhone OS 4 I share the things which interest me.

- Kelvin Eldridge

PS Should you require computer support with no call out fee for those in my local area, please feel free to contact me.

PPS I spoke to one of the local Apple store assistants and at this stage they haven't been told a date. From what I read the expected date for the iPad in Australia (without 3G) is around the end of April. It should be noted I have no inside knowledge, just what is made available via the internet.

No comments: