Saturday, February 20, 2010

Carlucci's restaurant Templestowe

Recently a group of us decided to meet up for coffee and we chose Carlucci's to start off the night. I met the owner who was very friendly. We decided to sit outside as it was a superb Melbourne afternoon and a tad nippy inside. For me it's a shame outside doesn't have a smoking and non-smoking section, but since we weren't staying long, it wasn't an issue.

In the past we've moved on from a local Thai restaurant to finish the night at Carlucci's, and family members have often gathered there with friends over the years.

When I moved to Templestowe I remember a petrol station previously occupied the site. Things have certainly changed over the years in Templestowe.

- Kelvin Eldridge

PS. To find local businesses visit www.JustLocal.com.au/3106 and use the search facility. If you know of a business that is not in the local search, and they have a web site, let me know their web site address and I'll add them to the search engine. There is no cost to be included in the local search engine.

No comments: